Receive breastfeeding support after the delivery of your baby. A private consultation and assessment will be provided by a board-certified lactation consultant.
Registration is required.
Instructions for Registrants:
- This appointment will be in Suite 300 at the Sheridan Pavilion, Three Cooper Plaza, at our Camden campus.
- Parking is provided.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment.
- This class is for mothers who have delivered and a support person needing support while breastfeeding.
- Masks are optional.
- Bring your baby!
- Bring your breast pump if you also need assistance with expressing.
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you need to cancel by calling 856.342.3283 and leave a message.
For questions or concerns prior to your consult, you may call 856.342.328